AQHA Member Services on Location
While you enjoy some of your favorite equine events, take advantage of the many AQHA services conveniently available to you at some of those locations.
March 18, 2018
American Quarter Horse Association
The American Quarter Horse Association will offer member services on location at select equine events in 2018.
The services offered will include:
- Purchase or renew a membership and receive a free gift.
- Get special offers on The American Quarter Horse Journal, Ranch Horse Journal or Performance Horse Journal when you subscribe onsite.
- Transfer a horse, no matter how many owners, for only $20 per horse for AQHA members.
- Receive your registration certificates with expedited service.
You can find friendly AQHA staff members at these locations:
- April 25-29: Better Barrel Races World Finals, Oklahoma City
- May 10-13: Western Heritage Classic, Abilene, Texas
- June 13-17: Zoetis AQHA Versatility Ranch Horse World Championships, Zoetis AQHA Ranching Heritage Challenge Finals and AQHA Level 1 Cattle Championships, Guthrie, Oklahoma
- July 10-15: National Little Britches Association Finals, Guthrie, Oklahoma
- July 27-28: Texas Quarter Horse Association Sale, San Antonio
- August 2-11: Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show, Oklahoma City
- August 24- September 1: AQHA Select World Championship Show, presented by Adequan® (polysulfated glycosaminoglycan), Amarillo
- August 31 - September 2: All American Futurity Sale, Ruidoso, New Mexico
- September 20-22: Heritage Place Yearling Sale, Oklahoma City
- October 6-8: Kist Livestock Sale, Mandan, North Dakota
- October 5-28: All American Quarter Horse Congress, Columbus, Ohio
- November 2-17: Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show, Oklahoma City
- November 8-11: Working Ranch Cowboys Association World Championship Ranch Rodeo, Amarillo
- November 29- December 1: National Reining Horse Association Futurity, Sale Oklahoma City
- December 9-15: World Series of Team Roping Finale, Las Vegas
AQHA representatives would love to speak with you at each event, so be sure to stop by to get your AQHA-related questions answered or just to say hi!
For more information on upcoming events, visit www.aqha.com.